About Alan Hart
Alan Hart, MBA, is Principal Consultant at Pacific Shine Group in Portland, Oregon, with responsibility for client business development and hands-on client project implementations. Prior to starting Pacific Shine Group, he worked in various executive accounting and finance positions with technology and growth companies. Notable is his 18 years in the hi-tech manufacturing industry where he served as Controller, Vice President of Finance and CFO of several privately as well as publically held companies in the Hi-Tech industry, such as Hybrid Arts, Inc, Hamilton Bay Associates and Syncronys Software. In his role in management consulting, Alan has worked in diverse industries and with a variety of clients, including fortune 1000 companies such as Boeing, Delta Airlines, Intel, Wyndham Worldwide and others, as well as many mid-market organizations such as Guitar Center, Ducommun AeroStructures, Cypress Semiconductor, TriQuint Semiconductor and others.
Combining his skills and experience in engineering with deep understanding of technical accounting, he is able to assist small and medium-size manufacturing companies establish GAAP compliant accounting and reporting systems. Alan and his firm specialize in helping small and medium sized business entities solve challenges in the areas of:
- Accounting and reporting for manufacturing, distribution and retail
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Cost accounting for management & for external financial reporting
- Internal and external financial reporting
- Enterprise Risk Advisory, Internal controls and SOX-404 consulting
- Internal audit
- ERP consulting for small and medium companies
- Engineering consulting for marine products manufacturers.
- Technical accounting consulting
Alan can be reached at 310-384-1453 or firstname.lastname@example.org